Spacious, contemporary double rooms available on the ground floor & first floors. Double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside drawers are all supplied. We think you'll be mad to miss out on these room.
Desk & Chair can also be supplied to support working from home upon request.
- Friendly housemates
- Covid safe with in-person or virtual viewings available
- Regular cleaner and well maintained
- All bills included with superfast wifi
- Lovely maintained garden space, perfect for the Summer
- Close to shops and transport links
- Sociable communal areas
- Paperless process & electronic signing
Situated between Bexley Village & Sidcup Town Centre, providing convenient access to transport links, shops & bars. An approx 5-10 minutes’ walk of Albany Park train station with trains to London Bridge, Charing Cross and Lewisham for Canary Wharf / DLR. The amenities of Sidcup High Street which include a large supermarket and several restaurants and pubs are also just 10-15 minutes’ away. Access to the A2/M2/M25 is minutes away and you are only 15 minutes from Bluewater by car.
HOW WE WILL HELP YOU
- From first call, you will have a dedicated contact who will guide you through the letting process up to the moment you move into your new home.
- Once you move in, we will provide you with contact information for Pam and Aaron, who both look after this property, you and your fellow housemates.
- Pam and Aaron both live locally, know the area well and can give you help and advice on local surroundings, points of interest and will be on hand to support you throughout your tenancy.
- Your landlords also live locally and work very closely with Pam and Aaron to make your home a safe, secure and happy environment to live in.
- All in-person viewings are covid safe. We urge you to bring your own PPE, but if you do not have any, we can provide it for you.
- Virtual viewings via WhatsApp video call also available.
- Weekly cleaner following government guidance.
- You can read our Covid-19 policy on our website or we can send you a copy upon request.
IN-PERSON VIEWING AVAILABILITY:
- Monday to Sunday, evening viewings available.
Please call or send us a message to arrange your viewing.
Virtual Viewings Available Upon Request.
WHAT OUR HOUSEMATES SAY:
‘I think you and the landlord are doing amazingly to follow up on everything and government guidelines.’ Marie about Covid-19
‘Since taking charge of my current residence The Property Cloud and landlords have been exemplary in their business, whenever trouble has arisen in any way, they have addressed sharply and sorted all manner of things out. Additional to this, they are always on hand if needing contact, and I have found them very approachable and thorough in their business.’ Rory
FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
- If these rooms are not for you, we may have others available that are more suitable. Send us a message or give us a call and we will let you know.
- One month’s rent is paid in advance.
- Deposit is equal to one month’s rent.
- Zero Deposit Option Available.
In order to pass our referencing procedure please see below criteria:
- Must have a minimum annual income of £15,600
- No active CCJ's (County Court Judgements).
- No history of non-payment of rent with previous landlords.
- Guarantors are welcomed but are accepted on a case by case basis and at the landlord’s discretion.
Message or Call us Today, you won’t regret it! We look forward to meeting you!
Please Note: All measurements are approximate and are taken at the widest points. They should not be used for the purchase of furnishings or floor coverings. Please also note that The Property Cloud have not tried or tested any appliances or services. These particulars do not form part of any contract, floor plans & photographs, whether enhanced or not, are for general guidance only. All properties come unfurnished unless otherwise stated. We would strongly recommend that the information which we provide about the property, including distances, is verified by yourselves upon inspection and if you are unsure about any part of the assured short hold tenancy agreement we recommend you consult a legal representative before entering into the contract.
Thinking of selling or letting? Enter your details and we’ll contact you to arrange a meeting with one of our property experts.